Thursday, March 22, 2012

He is everything.

Satan has literally attacked me in every aspect of my life I can imagine since I've been here in NYC. The beatings haven't ceased since I arrived. And still, through it all, I'm encouraged because I know that the attacks mean I'm doing the right thing. I'm doing what God has called me to. And I'm steadily seeing the veil pulled back and the Kingdom of God REVEALED! I couldn't ask for anything better. Nothing is more exciting! Praise you, Jesus!!!!!! Besides, Jesus has provided not only the amount of Peace and Joy and sustenance that I've needed to get through it, but even more than I need. He is everything.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
-Jesus, let this be more true of my life every single day.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." -Philippians 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment